Quick and Easy
- Ready Time :
- 1 cup instant Brown Rice
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders, each cut lengthwise in half if too alrge
- 1 package (12oz) Broccoli Florets
- 1 small Red Pepper, cut into 1 inch piececs
- 1 small Onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated, peeled, fresh Ginger
- 1/2 cup unsalted, roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon Asian Sesame Oil
Prepare Rice as label directs.
Meanwhile, in cup, stir together broth, soy sauce, sugar and corn starch.
In non-stick 12 inch skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat until very hot. Add Chicken and cook 4-5 minutes or until it just loses its pink color throughout, stirring frequently. Transfer Chicken to bowl
To same skillet, add Broccoli, Red Pepper, Onion, Ginger and 1/4 cup broth mixture. Cover skillet and cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir remaining broth mixture, add mixture and Chicken with any juices to skillet; heat to boiling. Boil 1 minute or until mixture thickens slightly. Remove skillet from heat, stir in Peanuts and Sesame Oil.
TO serve, spoon Rice on plate, top with Chicken mixture.