You hear the words …You’re having a baby! Now What?
You got the word and you’re excited. You can hardly wait to tell the world!
Then – the baby will kick, your moods will swing, and your belly will expand like you never thought possible and you can’t believe how all of this will work!
The last trimester…you will be full of anticipation.
Then, your baby arrives. Your body will take time to recover physically from the strength and stamina it took to bring your new life into the world.
Hormones are flying all over the place, and however you look at it, you're in overdrive – it's a full-body celebration! You’ve given life – you’ve created a miracle.
Now all your preparation goes into action.
The moment you hear the words ‘you’re having a baby’ … you need to begin preparations so that you will be ready. The nine-months will flash by before you know it!
Here are some suggestions:
- Shop in advance for everything you will need.
- Get educated on everything! Buy books that will help you step by step.
- ASK questions – your doctor, friends
- If you need help, ASK for it…during your pregnancy as well as after the baby is born. So many women take the workload on themselves and you must not do it alone.
- You will feel thrilled and overwhelmed at the same time.
- Be calm – your baby can sense your emotions.
- Hydrate – plenty of liquid – water.
- Sleep when you can, and simplify your life as much as you can.
- You’re having a baby – you are amazing and this a joyous time.